NB: The payment conditions below only apply to publishers affiliated with StreetLib USA Inc. If you are not from the US/UK/CA/NZ or AU, you are automatically affiliated to our headquarters' company StreetLib Italy, with quarterly payments and a €30 threshold for PayPal payments. If you would like to be affiliated with StreetLib USA, please send us an email and we'll get back to you with a reply within 2 working day.
Payments are made monthly, within 30 days of the end of the month.
For example, March invoices (issued on 31st March) will be paid by the end of April.
Please be aware that royalties for sales on major stores will be paid within 60* days of the actual book sale.
You can be paid:
- via PayPal with no threshold
- via Payoneer with a $5 threshold
- via Bank Transfer (for US customers) with a $30 threshold.
To get paid, you need to:
- create a billing profile and choose a payment method
- complete our Tax Information Interview
- remember to approve each month's pending invoice in the first days of the following month (we will send an email to remind you when the invoice is generated).
*Amazon, Apple, Kobo, Tolino, 24Symbols, OverDrive, Scribd, Barnes & Noble, Libreka and Playster provide sales data with a month's delay. For example: we only receive data about your May sales at the end of June. For this reason, your May sales in these stores can only be billed at the end of June. You will thus receive the payment for these sales at the end of July.