Starting from September 1st 2020, if you are a resident of the U.S. or Canada, you are automatically affiliated to StreetLib USA Inc.
If you are not from U.S. or Canada, you will be affiliated to StreetLib Italy with quarterly payments and a €30 threshold for PayPal payments.
Please note that the payment conditions below only apply to publishers affiliated with StreetLib USA Inc.
Payments are made monthly, within 30 days of the end of the month.
For example, March invoices (issued on 31st March) will be paid by the end of April.
Please be aware that royalties for sales on major stores will be paid within 60* days of the actual book sale.
You can be paid:
- via PayPal with a $10 threshold
- via Payoneer with a $10 threshold
- via SureRemit (more here)
- via Bank Transfer (for US customers) with a $30 threshold.
To get paid, you need to:
- create a billing profile and choose a payment method
- complete our Tax Information Interview
- remember to approve each month's pending invoice in the first days of the following month (we will send an email to remind you when the invoice is generated).
Invoice must be approved by the 15th of the month.
* Some stores like Amazon, Apple, Kobo, Tolino, 24Symbols, OverDrive, Scribd, Barnes & Noble, Libreka provide sales data with a month's delay. For example: we only receive data about your May sales at the end of June. For this reason, your May sales in these stores can only be billed at the end of June. You will thus receive the payment for these sales at the end of July.