If you already have your ebook cover, to ensure it is compatible and accepted by all stores, please follow the guidelines below:
- The cover must contain the title and the author's name.
- It must be provided within the ebook file that you upload, with a resolution of 600x800 pixels.
N.B: you don't need to worry about the inner cover if you create your eBook using StreetLib Write. Simply upload the external cover in the book detail page (.jpg format — 1875 x 2500 px) and Write will automatically create the inner cover.
- In addition, you should upload an outer cover in a .jpg file with a resolution of 1875x2500 pixels. If you do not, the book might not be accepted by some stores, particularly Amazon and iBookstore.
- It must not show any pornographic imagery.
- It must represent only the "front cover" (in the case of the eBook there is no spine and back cover).