Completing our Tax Information Interview

To get paid by StreetLib USA, you need to provide us with the relevant document requested by the US tax authorities:

  • If you are a United States taxpayer: a W9
  • If you live outside United States: a W8-BEN (individual) or W8-BEN-E (company).*

Complete our Tax Information Interview, available via your “Billing” page, to provide us with the correct documentation. Just click on "create new":

After following all the steps and reviewing all the information, you can digitally sign the document and certify what you have provided.

We are obligated to provide the IRS with a new document every year. We will therefore send you a notification when you need to complete the Tax Interview again.

*If you live outside the United States, US tax authorities take 30% of your revenues by default. However, depending on your country of residence and specific status, you may be entitled to a reduced withholding tax. As a taxpayer, it’s your responsibility to choose and justify which percentage you’re subject to. We’ll apply the percentage you indicate. Here is the list of Tax Conventions based on your country of residence.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us