StreetLib Market manages two different invoicing processes, active and passive.
A) Active invoicing -> When a user buys credits to start operating in the marketplace
Here how the active invoicing process works:
- The user wants to buy credits.
- The user tops up his balance for the desired amount with his Paypal account.
- The system increases the user balance in the wallet for an amount of credits equal to the USD dollars paid by the user.
- The system creates an active invoice for the amount of user payment.
- The invoice will be generated with the currency used in the user’s Paypal account.
B) Passive invoicing -> When a user withdraws some of their money from the marketplace
Here how the passive invoicing process works:
- The user wants to withdraw credits from his Market wallet.
- The system transfers the money to the user’s Paypal account within 30 days after the end of the month the request was made.
- The system generates a passive invoice on behalf of the user for the amount of money he received.
- The passive invoice will be generated in EUR or USD according to the user’s country of residence. It will be USD if the user/professional is from the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, or Canada. Otherwise it will be in EUR.