What do you need done to improve your book?
You can post a request on StreetLib Market and wait for quotes from any publishing professionals on the platform. It’s quite straightforward.
Here’s how it works:
You can click on Request->New Request and start describing your project needs:
- Insert a clear and concise request title.
- Provide a detailed description of what you need; it will help you zero in on the right professional for the job.
- Provide two or more tags. They should be as specific as possible, i.e. “mystery book proofreading” is a good tag, “fix my book” is not.
- Select the right category for your request, and if you don’t find one, please let us know via [email protected].
- Have an idea of how fast you need the job done, as you’ll be asked to choose a delivery date. This helps professionals manage their schedule.
- Likewise, think about how much you’re able to spend. What’s your budget for this particular job?
You can upload any attachment file to the request. A work sample will further help any interested publishing professionals get a sense of whether they’re the right person for your job.
Your request will go live immediately! It will be visible and discoverable in the marketplace, where the publishing professionals can send you a quote if interested. You’ll be notified via email regarding any new quote from any professional, and you’ll be free to deal with them as you wish.