StreetLib: Once you have picked a format for the printed copy you want to prepare, you'll see a choice called "Print mode"
- Choosing the print mode, you'll get to select "Black and White" or "Color" modes which define the way the pages inside your books are printed.
- So it'll print all my book, cover included, in Black and White if I choose this mode?
- No, actually, it's only for the pages inside. Choosing "Black and White", you can still have a cover in color. You'll choose "color" only if your book has colored illustrations inside and/or text parts that specifically need to be in color.- Will there be an extra printing cost if I choose "Color"?
- As you can see in the detailed pricing of our POS service, colored pages are more expensive to print than Black&White ones so yes, choosing the "color" print mode may entail an extra cost.
- Hum, ok, so maybe I don't need pink chapter titles...
- ...Maybe not. But that's entirely up to you :)