If you were using Pronoun to distribute your books and you want to continue going wide, you are in the right place :)
StreetLib has been distributing books worldwide for years, providing publishers and authors with powerful and varied features to meet all their most important needs.
Here is how to easily move your books from Pronoun to StreetLib:
- Login to your Pronoun account,
click on "Migrate off of Pronoun"
click on “Email me my assets”
and wait a few minutes to get the zip file;
go to Publications>Upload
click on “Start upload”
select the zip file from your computer
wait a few minutes to get your books uploaded on StreetLib.
You can also:
right-click on the link you’ll find in the email sent by Pronoun and
copy the URL.
On StreetLib, (after creating an account and accepting the distribution agreement), go to Publications>Upload
click on “Start upload”
click on “Link (URL)”
enter the URL
click on “Upload”.
Your books are automatically added in the Publish app, where you can review everything and submit for publication. Just know that, if you modify the zip file you download from Pronoun, the importing system may not work and your books could be rejected.
Your books will be published on StreetLib with the data provided by Pronoun (in the ZIP file). This means that if you got an ISBN from Pronoun when first publishing with them, they will appear as publisher of the book. You will be able to change that inside our Publish app by:
- Creating your publisher's name
- If you want to change the publisher's name of a single book, open the book page and edit the publisher's name, putting the one you just created instead of Pronoun's.
- If you need to change the publisher's name for multiple books at once: fill in the enclosed file, go to Management>Batch upload.
select the publisher's name;
click on "Pick files" and upload the XLS file.
What happens to your book’s reviews and rankings:
It depends on the store:
- Amazon: will keep them. If you want to move reviews and rankings, simply write to us with your books' old and new ASIN once you have published it with us. We will contact Amazon and ask them to take care of everything;
- Barnes & Noble: can keep them. The only thing you need to do is publish your book with StreetLib using the same ISBN used on Pronoun;
- Apple: won’t move reviews and rankings;
- Kobo: won’t move reviews and rankings;
- Google Play: won’t move reviews and rankings.