In the social networks, you won't be able to insert the widget's code line, but we did think about this. When you create a widget, automatically, on top of the code to insert it on a website, you'll get a "link to share". Copying the link, you'll be able to share it in a status, message, etc. where you'll see the ebook cover and its data. Users who click on it will get to a page where it'll be a piece of cake to complete the purchase (the takings of which will go to you).
Articles in this section
- [Tutorial] Create a widget
- How can I insert a Widget in WordPress?
- What is a "responsive" widget? How does it work?
- I created a widget but now I want to change the dimension, how do I do?
- I wrongfully created a widget and I want to cancel, how do I do?
- Can I insert multiple widgets in the same page/website?
- If I insert more than one widget in a single page, can I insert part of the script just once?
- Why do I have to name my widget?
- I don't have a website but a Facebook page/Twitter account/ g+ profile etc. Can I still use the widget?
- Ok, I created a widget, I put it online it, what now?