You'll only need a couple minutes to create your bookstore. You only need to fill a very short online form and choose the books to add.
/!\ Please note that all the data you enter creating your form will be used by search engines to index your store (which will define if and when they show up in search results).
This is why it is important for you to enter 100% of the information asked for.
In addition, as there is a delay for search engines to index data from your bookstore, you should avoid changing this information too often.
Keeping this in mind, let's go!
1- If you own a StreetLib account, go to your personal dashboard and click on SELL.
If you don't have an account yet, you can create one from our website and enter your billing profile so that you're all set to receive the payments from your bookstore's sales' revenues. Then, in your personal dashboard, click on Sell.
2- Once on Sell, in the left men, click on "Bookstore" and "Create"
3- Fill in the form with the requested information (tooltips will help you every step of the way):
- Name: Choose a name easy to identify among other bookstores you may have in the future.
- Title: Choose carefully a pertinent name depending on the kind of books you'll sell to give it an identity easy to identify for users and search engine (once again, this will be used to index your bookstore).
- Custom domain: This requires a bit of dedicated explanation.
- Meta description: This won't be seen on your online store itself, but will appear in search result as a short blurb to describe what people may find if they click on the link to your bookstore. It is therefore also used by search engines to index your bookstore.
4. Give it your own personnal touch with your theme customization:
- Default color:
The color you choose will replace the beautiful blue you can see in StreetLib's global stores. You can position the color picker or paste a specific color code.
- Your Store's logo: It is mandatory and needs to be 215x80pixels to get the best resolution possible.
- Website link: If you have a website you'd like to link in your bookstore, you can add it here. the "anchor text" is the text visitors will see on top of your bookstore, and they'll be able to click on it to get to the web address you'll add on "website link".
Done! You now just need to click on "Save" and proceed to the selection of the books you want to sell.