Unfortunately it isn't possible to change the widget tipology/dimension once created. This is because such a possibility would create inaccurate stats and reports. However, this isn't an issue, you can always create another widget with the same product associated but in another format.
Articles in this section
- [Tutorial] Create a widget
- How can I insert a Widget in WordPress?
- What is a "responsive" widget? How does it work?
- I created a widget but now I want to change the dimension, how do I do?
- I wrongfully created a widget and I want to cancel, how do I do?
- Can I insert multiple widgets in the same page/website?
- If I insert more than one widget in a single page, can I insert part of the script just once?
- Why do I have to name my widget?
- I don't have a website but a Facebook page/Twitter account/ g+ profile etc. Can I still use the widget?
- Ok, I created a widget, I put it online it, what now?