Because this way, it'll be easier for you to find it back when you have more than one. Keep in mind that each widget can be inserted in multiple websites, so we recommend to give a generic but descriptive name, and not to use your website's name so you can still insert it in other sites.
Articles in this section
- [Tutorial] Create a widget
- How can I insert a Widget in WordPress?
- What is a "responsive" widget? How does it work?
- I created a widget but now I want to change the dimension, how do I do?
- I wrongfully created a widget and I want to cancel, how do I do?
- Can I insert multiple widgets in the same page/website?
- If I insert more than one widget in a single page, can I insert part of the script just once?
- Why do I have to name my widget?
- I don't have a website but a Facebook page/Twitter account/ g+ profile etc. Can I still use the widget?
- Ok, I created a widget, I put it online it, what now?