Through StreetLib, you can get a global overview of your book's sales, both its paper and eBook version. Check the number of sales and earnings, and use filters for more targeted results (period, titles, etc.)
Let's see how you can monitor your sales:
In your general dashboard, click on Analytics:
Summary: here we’ve divided the real sales data and the temporary sales data in order to provide complete transparency.
At the top you can see your REVENUE, in light blue: This is the amount we receive from the stores’ fiscal reports:
(Please be aware that the warning message will appear only when you select a temporary slot in real sales data which not yet ready. In that case, the system will show only the real sales data available until the last fiscal report available.)
In VIOLET, below, are the temporary sales data:
These are the temporary sales data we get from the stores on a daily basis. They can differ from the fiscal sales data we receive at the end of the month, if there are returns or the price changes, for instance.
NB: Our invoicing and payments procedures rely on the fiscal sales data we receive at the end of the month, and not on the temporary data. That means that if you want to compare the Analytics with the money that will be paid out to you, you should compare the LIGHT BLUE data, not the VIOLET data.
The section at the bottom of the page shows the list of the stores we received the sales data from, along with the day the data arrived. A look at this and you can easily understand how up-to-date Analytics’ temporary sales data are.
The EARNINGS and TEMPORARY data can be analyzed in detail by clicking on the menu items on the left:
You will be able to use two types of filters:
- By period of time: to be able to check sales from the previous week, ongoing quarter, last 15 days....
- By type: If you need to see reports for a specific book, author, language, etc.
Once the filters set, you'll see the related sales data in various sections:
- The OVERVIEW: where you'll see right away the total earnings and sales units of the period chosen. With the percentage progression related to the previous period:
- TOP PERFORMERS: The top 5 stores, titles, authors and genres generating the most revenues. You can streach each section to see all the retailers, titles, etc.
- The SALES PERFORMANCE table, showing your earnings and the number of sales.
- The TOP PERFORMERS SALES graphics show you the transaction shares between languages, retailers and whether it was a free book or not:
- The WORLD DISTRIBUTION map shows you the sales distribution between countries:
- SALES DETAILS: The last part of the Analytics show you a detail of each of your sales, where they happened and when, still based on the filters you set at the beginning.
Enjoy and have a good analytics time :)!