Through StreetLib, you can get a global overview of your book's sales, both its paper and eBook version. Check the number of sales and earnings, and use filters for more targeted results (period, titles, etc.
Let's see how you can monitor your sales:
In your general dashboard, click on Analytics>Reports
You will get an overview of your ongoing sales and be able to use two types of filters:
- By period of time: to be able to check sales from the previous week, ongoing quarter, last 15 days....
- By type: If you need to see reports for a specific book, author, language, etc.
Once the filters set, you'll see the related sales data in various sections:
- The OVERVIEW: where you'll see right away the total earnings and sales units of the period chosen. With the percentage progression related to the previous period:
- TOP PERFORMERS EARNINGS: The top 5 stores, titles, authors and genres generating the most revenues. You can streach each section to see all the retailers, titles, etc.:
- The SALES PERFORMANCE table, showing your earnings and the number of sales. In this table, some data is temporary (the blue bars):
Temporary data is calculated based on averages and estimation we make to give you a daily idea of your sales. The real data may be different. The definitive data is always the one found on your invoice.
- The TOP PERFORMERS SALES graphics show you the transaction shares between languages, retailers and whether it was a free book or not:
- The WORLD DISTRIBUTION map shows you the sales distribution between countries:
- SALES DETAILS: The last part of the Analytics show you a detail of each of your sales, where they happened and when, still based on the filters you set at the beginning.
Enjoy and have a good analytics time :)!