/!\ Whatever country you are in, you'll need to set up a billing profile in order to be paid. Please see how here. You'll then be able to follow the ongoing payments from the same billing section of your StreetLib Dashboard.
For users with a billing address in the UNITED STATES:
If you are living in the United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and the United Kingdom you are signed up with StreetLib US and thus will be paid from our American bank account. (please see this article if you are in one of those countries and signed up before May 15, 2017) Here is how you'll get paid by StreetLib US:
- via Bank Transfer (US only) with a minimum threshold of $60
- via Payoneer* with no threshold
- within 30 days
Since we need to validate the sales from each specific store before we can pay your royalties, here is the estimate calendar of how things get through:
- We pay the February 2017 sales' royalties within the end of March 2017
- We pay the March 2017 sales' royalties within the end of April 2017
- We pay the April 2017 sales' royalties within the end of May 2017
- We pay the May 2017 sales' royalties within the end of June 2017
- and so on...
For users with an international (NON US) billing address:
If you are living in any other country in the world, you are signed up with StreetLib S.r.l, an Italian company, and thus will be paid from our Italian account. Here is how:
- quarterly (for now), 60 days after the end of the quarter (for instance: for all the sales listed in the first quarter of the year, you'll be paid at the end of May).
- Via Bank transfer with a minimum threshold of €200
- Or via PayPal with a minimum threshold of €30 (eBook + paperback sales)
- A Withholding tax may apply depending on the country you live in, read more here.
If you don't reach the minimum threshold for one period, your revenues will simply be added to the invoice of the next period (until you reach it).
Starting in 2017, if at the end of the year, you wish to have your account with StreetLib settled and your royalties paid even though you didn’t reach the required minimum threshold, you can send us a request via email and we will pay your royalties with a €5 fee for the management of the payment.
Note regarding commissions:
Paypal: if you decide to receive money through PayPal, you have to know that:
- Paypal applies a commission equal to 3,4% + 0,35€ for each transaction. Therefore, if for instance, StreetLib pays you €100, you'll see in your current account an amount equal to €96,25.
Bank transfer: if you write an IBAN and you decide to receive money by bank transfer you have to know that:
- almost always the bank commission is at the expense of the subject who makes the payment, therefore if you decide to receive payments through bank transfer you shouldn't pay any commission. But to be sure we suggest you verify your situation with your bank;