On top is an overview of the main sales and revenue data:
- Temporary sales data of the last 30 days: Watch out. This amount is only an estimate of your sales. We can certify only at the end of the month.
- Temporary sales units of the last 30 days: Similarly, these units are only estimates, to be validated at the end of the month.
- Billed revenues: Here you’ll see the total amount, calculated from your fiscal reports, to be paid out to you soon, according to our payment terms.
- Pending revenues: You will see this amount only if you have any invoices that have yet to be approved.
Next are the three main buttons you click on to access the apps available inside your account:
- StreetLib Write: Using Write, you can create an ebook ready to be distributed (in EPUB format). You can either upload a Word file which is automatically converted, or copy/paste the chapters of your book into the editor.
- StreetLib Publish: The “Distribute your book” button is where you can upload your book in EPUB, PDF or MOBI file format, for sale on more than 50 online bookstores around the world, such as Amazon, Apple, Google and Kobo. In the StreetLib Publish app, you can also manage and update your catalogue.
- StreetLib Print: Print is the button you use to upload your print-ready PDF and ask that the printed copies are delivered where you choose, as well as request paper distribution on Amazon or in many b&m bookstores.
The dashboard below offers you more useful information:
- On top is the graph where you can see the temporary sales in value and in volume (unit sold).
- The table of Latest Temporary Sales shows the book title, the price and the bookstore that sold your book.
- We also include a world map, so you can see all the countries where you sold your books.
You can dig down on all details in the Analytics.