Getting paid via SureRemit
SureRemit is a great alternative to using a bank, Paypal, or Payoneer. It uses crypto currency, based on an RMT, or Remit Token, which you can exchange for a variety of services: to purchase and send vouchers, send airtime, pay bills, make donations, and more, no matter where you are in the world.
People can purchase vouchers in-app with PayPal debit/credit card and RMT tokens.
The SureRemit app is safe and speedy, and associated fees are lower than other companies’ fees.
So StreetLib can pay you via SureRemit, simply follow these steps:
- Download and install the SureRemit app on your
- Open the app and click on "Register" to create an account:
- Once you have provided your data and registered your account, click on Wallet, and then on "Receive RMT":
- Next, click on "Show Address":
- You will see your RMT address and your MEMO:
We need both in order to pay your royalties.
- Click on “Copy Memo Text”,
- Then go to your “Payment methods” on your StreetLib dashboard,
- Add SureRemit as your payment method:
- Paste your SureRemit public address into the field provided. Do the same with pasting the Memo text into the relevant field. Click on “Save Payment.”
- Finally, select SureRemit in the “Payment Method” box of your StreetLib billing profile in order to make it your default payment method, and click on “Save Profile” (at the bottom of the page).
You are done. We’ll pay your royalties via SureRemit, per StreetLib conditions.